1. What narrow subject or body of knowledge do you know more about than most people you know?
2. What kind of advice do colleagues, coworkers, family members, friends and strangers ask you for?
3. How many of them pay you? (I didn't think so. Let's change that.)
4. Do you wish they would pay you?
In my next book, I will reveal what I did, so you, too, can do it.
Your step-by-step blueprint for transforming your specialized knowledge, experience, and wisdom into a one-person, million dollar, consulting practice.
I decided to teach how I have earned $600 an hour as a consultant with specialized knowledge and offer my secrets to give anyone, anywhere an easier way to earn far more than they do now.
I'm not saying you will earn what I used to earn - up to $40,000 a month, but you could, with my book, build your own advice empire and live quite comfortably.
You will learn:
1. How I was able to jump from $8,000 a year to $12,000 a month and higher. (I'm reticent to say just how much I earned because it's dangerous for a single older woman to divulge this publicly. There's a reason I publish a booklet titled, OutSmarting Sweetheart Swindlers.)
2. How I was able to charge and receive $600 for one hour private telephone consultations.
3. How I was able to receive up to $200 to $400 an hour for commercial voice-over work.
4. How I was able to write and self-publish a book and have other people cover the production costs (crowd-funding and angel investors).
5. How I was able to land lucrative corporate consulting contracts with companies like Coca-Cola and Campbell Soup Co.
6. How I obtained government consulting contracts (Ontario Ministry of Labour, for example).
7. How I obtained several paid talk radio shows of my own.
8. How I was paid to co-host talk radio at the largest talk radio station in Canada (starting at the top, not the bottom).
9. How I was paid to appear as a guest expert on national television.
10. How I was paid to host my own television show.
11. How I was paid no less than $1,000 each to write for national magazines.
12. How I got paid to promote my expertise (not pay someone to promote it).
13. How I started my own speaker agency when I couldn't find an agent to represent me.
14. How I filled my public workshops and seminars - at $695 per person - without any advertising.
15. How I got myself quoted in Time Magazine and other prestigious publications.
16. How I was able to get executives to pay for a subscription to my monthly newsletter.
17. How I develop everything I write into at least three formats that pay me.
18. Three important reasons why I refuse to work for free.
19. Why it rarely makes sense to hire someone else to promote/market your book!
20. The 12 principles I promote for boosting your expertise to celebrity status.
21. How I stopped leaving money on the table in many types of transactions.
22. How I was able to obtain corporate retainers even if I was not required to do anything.
Remit $199 now by Paypal to reserve your copy ... or wait until January 1, 2017 and pay $299.00.